Sunday, August 14, 2016

A post from the broken heart.

I cling to my religion because it promises that no matter what I do, who I am, I will make it to a place that's better than this world. I am an Idealist, and it shows in my political views. I try to see all points of the topic, and I try to decide on my own which one is going to get me what I want. I see things as they could be! I try to be me whenever I can, but sometimes even I don't understand who that is. I do my best, but in the end... I'm still just me. One day I'll find someone that loves me, and maybe then I'll be able to love who I truly am. Until then I'll try hard, I'll get better, and I'll continue to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, my young friend. The promise is sure. This life will seem so short in the long run. Trust and hope on. God will provide means for happiness in the here and now as well. Hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete